Turn your metalworking passion into a profitable business in as little as 12 days.
If you want to learn the exact welding techniques you can use to create beautifully hand crafted iron work while getting paid great money before you even make the first weld, this course will teach you how.
- Through a series a videos you’ll learn all the basics of MIG welding while building custom iron railings for clients that have paid for your tools, materials, and even you, before you start welding anything.
So if you’ve been struggling with learning how to weld or have been stuck trying to figure out how to make some extra cash with those tools you’ve got in the garage, and you want a clear step-by-step video guide with checklists and resources designed for the weekend warrior, then keep reading.
How this e-course will get you spark’n
The first step is learning which tools you’re going to need (you’ll be amazed at how little you actually need) and where the best places are to get them, no matter where you live. Next it’s time to get your hands dirty and start learning the MIG welding techniques that you’ll use to start making some extra money.
You’re going to start off by learning the 5 most important welding techniques you need to know to be able to weld any railing project that you take on. These are the cornerstone welding techniques that you’ll build all of your future welding knowledge off of.
Once you’ve gotten the basics down, we’ll move on to the second step which is broken up into 4 step-by-step video training modules:
- Module 1 | Learning how to build jigs and pull measurements – Everything about the Iron Railings 101 course is taught from the perspective of being by yourself. This module will show you how to build some cool little measuring jigs that will allow you to pull perfect measurements every time when you have no help. You’ll also learn all the crucial measurements you’ll need to take before welding up your railings.
- Module 2 | Cutting Material & Building Straight Rails – In the first part of this module you’ll learn the correct way to cut your materials and how to make sure you don’t make extremely costly mistakes in the process. The second part is all about welding up straight railing sections. This is where we start putting those welding techniques you learned into action.
- Module 3 | Welding Downrails – Welding downrails can be tricky, but in this training module you’ll learn the easiest way to weld them together and join them with the straight rails you’ve already made. You’ll also learn how to make an amazingly effective and time saving jig that will simplify the setup process and ensure accuracy every time.
- Module 4 | Finishing & Painting – This is the final step in the build process. You’ll learn how to put all those detailed finishing touches on your iron railings and also the different paints and processes you should use.
The Final Step is in module 5 when you’ll be loading up your creations and delivering them to the client.
- Module 5 | Quick Installation – It’s finally time to install your railing and get paid. This final training module teaches you the fastest most effective method of installing your railings. It’s quick, easy, and most of all, it’s perfect for installing railings if you don’t have any help.
The icing on the cake
To round out the course I threw in a few extras to ensure that you’d have the full confidence you need to take on any project from start to finish, get the job done right, and get paid.
- Always current railing codes & guidelines – You won’t have to spend hours trying to keep up with the many changing railing codes and requirements once you have these great resources. These are always current on the latest codes and easy to read and understand. So if you’ve ever been confused by the ridiculous ways building codes are written, you won’t have to worry about that here.
- Checklists – Use these checklists when bidding on projects, measuring, preparing for installations, ordering and cutting materials, and planning future projects so that you can avoid costly mistakes that waist time and money and destroy credibility.
- Quick Measure Cheat Sheets – Use these measuring cheat sheets to quickly document your measurements in the field. Time is money and when you’re pulling measurements to give a quote, you want to be as quick and as accurate as possible. These graphing sheets will ensure that you are both.
- The Must Have Resources Guide – This list of resources will carry you through any railing you take on. From tools to materials to designs and more, these are the resources that you will turn to on every welding project.
100% Risk-Free Guarantee
I stand firmly behind everything I offer. To make you completely comfortable, I offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money back guarantee. To be totally honest, if you don’t agree that this is the best training you’ve ever had on welding iron railings, I don’t want to keep your money. I’m in this for YOUR results. So just send me an email and I’ll be happy to send your refund ASAP. I don’t want you to have to worry about if this will work for you – just give it a try.
This is the shortest most effective way to learn how to weld and create a great side income.
If you want to learn how to weld without all the confusing technical terms and use those skills to make some great money on the side while having fun doing it, this really is the best option there is.
I’ll explain everything you need to know about how to weld and build custom iron work in short, easy-to-understand training videos that you can watch on your lunch break, and I’ll give you the checklists and resources you need so that you don’t miss anything.
I understand that welding iron railings can be intimidating, and I’m glad that your letting me in so I can help you get paid to learn something that you’ve always wanted to learn. Now click the button below and lets get this welding party started.
P.S. – Stay at home and fix dinner just one night this week and you’ll have paid for Iron Railings 101. Yeah, that’s right. One night this week of eating in and you’re on the fast track to starting your metalworking business in the next 12 days. It’s a no brainer (your cooking can’t be THAT bad ;-)).
Guarantee: Iron Railings 101 is a value packed road map for welders new to or recently starting a business. This course is about delivering you the basic steps necessary for welding and starting a successful metalworking business leveraging your current location, tools and simple marketing skills. If at the end of the course, you truly believe this information wasn’t for you, let me know and you’ll receive a full refund. No questions asked.